Mr.Bet wants you to have fun while gambling at his casino. Therefore, if you feel that you are facing problems with gambling that are causing you inconvenience, please read further.
Persons who have not reached the age of 18 years old are not allowed to create an account on our website. To prevent this from happening, we regularly have security checks. Also, the casino reserves the right to request confirmation of age. To prevent your children from creating an account on our website, use special applications for parental control and keep all information regarding your game account and your credit card secure. If you know that someone who has not reached the age of 18 is playing in our casino, please notify our support team.
How we can help
Please answer these questions below:
- Does gambling interfere with your daily routine?
- Do you continue to gamble if you spend more than you expected?
- Do you gamble after taking drugs or alcohol?
- Do you gamble to escape from you problems in life that you can not handle on your own?
If you answered “Yes” to at least one of these questions, consider reviewing the frequency of gambling. We take the gambling problems very seriously and suggest that you set limits to control your gambling activity. Go to the “Settings” page in your profile to set the following limits:
- Deposit limit
By setting the deposit limit, you will not be able to deposit more than the set amount. You can set the deposit limit on a daily, weekly or monthly period.
- Loss limit
By setting the loss limit, you can not lose more than the amount you set. You can set the loss limit on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. When you run out of money according to your limit, you will not be able to play for money on a set time period.
- Session limit
You can set the time limit for your game session. The time will start counting down from the moment you log into the site. When the time period expires, you will receive a reminder that the session limit has come to an end with an option to log out or continue playing.
- Cool-off period
You can freeze your account for a certain amount of time. At this time you will not receive any promo letters from us and will not be able to log into the site. Your account will be automatically unblocked after the cool-off period or you can ask our support managers to unblock it.
How to avoid gambling addiction
Gambling must remain an entertainment without growing into an addiction. If you feel that you are unable to control your gambling behaviour, read the points below:
- Gambling is an entertainment. Do not treat it as a way of earning money;
- Avoid trying to “recover” your losses;
- Set the time and the amount of money you can spend for gambling. Stick to these limits;
- Do not borrow money for gambling;
- Do not hesitate to ask for help if you feel that you can not stop in time;
- Try to lead an active social life, spend more time with your family and search for other hobbies.
If you feel that you can not control your gambling activity, ask for help. Here is a list of organizations that will provide you with the necessary support and assistance: